DTM-FAC 868 MHz COMPATIBLE REMOTE CONTROL
Made to duplicate the original FAAC SLH remote controls.
The RF PLUS or the FUTURE PLUS is required to copy the remote control.
To duplicate it we need the original remote control to be a FAAC SLH “Master”.
If the original remote control, when pressing one of its buttons, emits a light flash previus to the light signal that indicates the transmission, this will be an original MAESTRO FAAC remote control.
1. We connect the DTM-FAAC through the RF probe (three pins) to the RF-Plus, the remote control LED will turn on in fixed mode.
2. We transmit with the original FAAC SLH MAESTRO pressing the two buttons at the same time, above the TEXT AREA of the RF-PLUS or FUTURE PLUS.
3. We transmit with the original MAESTRO FAAC SLH by pressing the channel we want to record (in this case channel 1) until the DTM-FAAC LED flashes.
4. We disconnect the DTM-FAAC remote control from the probe and press the channel we want to record (following the example channel 1).
5. We repeat steps one to four for all the channels that we want to record in the DTM-FAAC.
NOTE: THIS REMOTE IS EXCLUSIVELY INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONALS. TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED FOR PROGRAMMING AS THE FUTURE NOVA.