Compatible Remote Control DTM-CAR 868 with 2 Buttons
Rolling Code remote control, compatible with the CARDIN S486 868 MHz model. It is delivered programmed and it is only necessary to activate it on the receptor.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER THE REMOTE CONTROL:
In the receptor
1. Press the programming button P1 (“MEMO”) of the receptor keeping it pressed.
Next, a led (L1) will light up and start to flash slowly.
2. We activate the button that we want to register in the DTM-CAR. The led will remain on.
3. We will continue holding down the P1 button until Led 1 continue flashing.
4. We will release the programming button P1.
5. We will press the same DTM-CAR button again.
6. LED 1 will remain on for 2 seconds indicating that programming has ended.
1. Press the hidden button of the original remote control in front of the receptor.
2. Press the button of the original control that works.
3. Press the button of the DTM-CAR that we want to register.
4. Repeat step 3 as many times as remote controls we want to register.
5. Wait 15 seconds and the system will exit of the programming mode.
NOTE: THIS REMOTE IS EXCLUSIVELY INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONALS. TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED FOR PROGRAMMING AS THE FUTURE NOVA.